- What is Identity Theft?
- How can identity theft occur?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- How can I find out if my identity has been stolen?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If someone has committed a fraud against me, what should I do?
- What if information in my credit report is wrong. Can I fix it?
- What types of Federal Direct Student loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- How can I manage my money so I can take control of my finances?
- Why should I use a bank?
- How do I decide which bank I should use?
- What is a credit union?
- How does a checking account work?
- What is a debit card?
- Virtual Money Management
- How do check cashing services work?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- What is the California College Promise Grant?
- What is a Cal Grant?
- What is EOPS?
- What is the CARE program?
- What is a Chafee Grant?
- What is the California Dream Act?
- What is the Full-Time Student Success Grant?
- What is the Middle Class Scholarship (MCS)?
- What is the Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan? (UC Students)
- What is a Chafee Grant?
- Who is eligible for the Chafee Grant?
- Where can a Chafee Grant be used?
- How does a student apply for a Chafee Grant?
- What happens after a student applies for a Chafee Grant?
- What is the selection criteria used to award Chafee Grants?
- How is the Chafee Grant disbursed?
- How can a Chafee Grant be renewed?
- What is a credit card?
- What should I be careful about when using a credit card?
- What are some things I should consider when considering various credit cards?
- How do I make sense of my credit card statement?
- How can I prudently use a credit card?
- I have a lot of credit card debt. How can I reduce it?
- What if I go over my credit limit?
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?